HP Fanfic.

The sun’s rising and … I was up the whole night and I still don’t know what to do. Why does this has to be so difficult! Since Mom and Dad died my life’s been just horrible. I can’t decide anything! What colour to wear. Which career to study. How many children I wanna have some day. Who do I really love? It sucks! I really need my Mom here!

Days passed in quick succession. I was devastated. I couldn’t think, or study, or walk or even smile. I spent days and weeks crying and writing.

Ron was all over me. It got to the point that I didn’t answer the phone when I saw his name on the screen. Or emails or owls. ‘Hermione this’.. ‘Hermione that’.. I couldn’t think! I was missing you, thinking of you all day long..
 
For some reason, contact from Ron disappeared. He was sad because apparently I didn’t pick him. Harry and Ginny where on a romantic vacation. And me? I felt really alone. All that I could think of was Ron. Ron fighting a Troll in the girl’s bathroom. Ron visiting me at the hospital wing when I looked like a cat. Ron being ‘attacked’ by a giant ‘dog’. Ron smiling. Ron making me laugh. Ron being jealous of Viktor. And Cormac. Handsome Ron at Bill’s wedding. Ron speaking parseltongue in the chamber of secrets. When Ron and I first kissed.

Then I remembered the day he left Harry and I because he was angry. I couldn’t take it. I didn’t want to live without Ron. Every memory led me off to more memories, different memories, like infinite matryoshka dolls. And suddenly, I saw Ron in my mind marrying Lavender. And I knew. I knew that I was going to marry Ron, and be with him for the rest of my life. I knew that I loved him. Really loved him. And I still do.

I talked to Ron. And from then we were together. We’ve decided we want two kids, a boy and a girl. We also decided their names, but I won’t tell you. You’ll find out some day, I guess. We bought a house. A dog: Scabbers. And a cat: Crookshanks II. We’re really happy together and really, really in love.

Today I’m getting married. With this awesome ginger. I love him. So much. Ginny gave me a little blue ring. It’s beautiful. Luna is here. And she gave me an old Quibbler, a 1995 copy. The one with Harry’s interview. Neville’s here too. And Harry, and your whole family.

I’m telling you all this because I think you really need to know how I felt all this years. I really miss you, Fred. But thanks to you, and how awesome you were, and how much I loved you, I realized how awesome is your brother too, and I’m so in love with him. I hope you understand. I hope you’re watching us and blessing us from heaven.
Music started. Gotta go. Love you

Comentarios